Friday, February 8, 2008

Here is an easy Rachael Ray recipe I tried and everyone liked it, even Max! Just for that I had to share it!

Honey Mustard Chicken
1/2c. honey
1/2c. dijon Mustard
2 lbs. Chicken tenders
salt and pepper
2c. bread crumbs

combine honey and mustard. season chicken with salt and pepper. cover chicken with honey mustard mixture. dip each piece into the bread crumbs, covering completely. in a large skillet over medium high heat heat canola oil and fry chicken about 3 minutes per side!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Can't wait to try this...thanks for sharing!
love ya
kim

Anonymous said...

I love Rachel Ray! Thanks for the recipe, I'm always looking for new ways to cook meat.

The Jackson Three said...

Looks good....thanks for sharing! And I love the new blog design.

Kerrie said...

Hey, its Annie's sister Kerrie. I love Rachael Ray, I am going to try this it looks good!

Parliament Cigarettes said...

Nice Blog!!!