Friday, September 5, 2008

Madden Tagged!





10 things I love about Madden!
1-He is my baby-loves to snuggle and pretend he is a baby so I can hold him
2-He has great hair!
3-He plays whatever Max wants him to play, very agreeable
4-He loves to sleep, just like me!  Loves to sleep in, and loves to nap!
5-He has slept in a big boy bed for a whole year, but still calls me to come and get him when he wakes up, so cute!
6-He loves chocolate milk, has to have a sippy cup full ever morning before he does anything else
7-He is so tough, falls down, has me kiss it better, and jumps right back up to keep playing
8-He loves to sing, his current favorite song is "Called to Serve"
9-He has the cutest "real laugh" especially when Papa calls him "Palmer"
10-I have been sent four great kids, Madden included, he has been an easy baby and an easy 2 year old!

3 comments:

Sabra said...

Those are REALLY cute pictures of Madden. He really is such a cute boy. It is fun to read about him. (Hunter has chocolate milk everyday too!) If only we could get him to sleep in his own bed as well as Madden.
The Riot Zone looks fun. We've never been there.
No, it does not look like Max can see a thing in that car! Funny!

Kyle and Kat said...

Madden is so cute! I love his curls! All your kids are cuties though. We love the riot zone. Kaitlyn loves to jump and jump and jump some more. I think the bumper boats are the best. Looks like fun!

The Marsden 6 said...

We LoVe Madden! What a cutie!!!