Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ice Fishing


The kids caught 42 tiny fish like this!
They could see the fish coming to bite their lines!
This is the only time Bailey touched a fish!  She did catch about 15 fish, but made Randy take them off the hook for her:)
Whitney and Tanner
I think Max had the best time!  He was soaked from laying on the ice watching the fish bite his worm.  He would give us the play by play- "here comes one, he is going to bite the worm, he got it!!!!  Pull it up!!!"  So funny
Madden just wanted to play in the freezing water, he soaked through 3 pair of gloves.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

oh my gosh....I'm freezing looking at the pictures! What a great Mom you are!

Kim said...

Who would ever think it could be so much fun fishing in freezing cold temps.
You guys really are amazing parents.
Do your kids know how lucky they are to have you and to live where they can have all kinds of fun in all kinds of weather???
Love,
kim (nana)

The Marsden 6 said...

Okay I have always wanted to go ice fishing but that so does NOT look fun!

I think it's too cold to walk to my garage, good for you, you are a much better Mom than I will EvEr be!

The Jackson Three said...

Glad you guys have fun, but ice fishing is on my list of things that don't sound very fun to do ever. :)

Aaron and Jessica Reck said...

y'all so ROCK!! That is all there is to say about you and that little bunch.