Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Well Documented Weekend!

We spent a weekend in Utah, and I am so proud that I remembered to take the camera out and take some pictures!

Randy and I took Bridger and Bailey skiing at Sundance!
My Mom watched the 3 little boys-thanks Mom!
This was Bailey's first time, and she did great!
Bridger loves to ski, he loves to see how fast he can get down the mountain, he takes off and says, "see you at the bottom!"
By the end of the day they were all waiting for me to get down:)

Bridger loves for me to take his picture!

We got to see both of my grandmas while we were there.
This is Grandma Hanks meeting Grant for the first time.
He is her 69th great-grandchild!
She is so cute!

We love going to the MTC with my parents! This time was especially awesome because it was fast and testimony meeting.

We went to "The Living Planet" aquarium...




The only thing I didn't get a picture of was my Mom's birthday celebration, sorry, we love you!

4 comments:

Sabra said...

What a fun trip! I tried telling from the picture which of your kids liked touching the sting rays. ?? :) That was Hunter's favorite part of the Aquarium.

Cute pictures.

Monica said...

Looks like FUn!! Maybe next time we can come too!
Love the picture at the top of the mountain!

Kim said...

Such great pics Lindsay.
We had a great weekend with y'all.
As far as birthday pictures...I just got older so lets not take any pictures of the Nana from now on ok?
Love you!
Nana

bryan and megan said...

How fun!! I haven't been skiing since I was in High School. Yes, I know, that has been for ever!! ;)
That Aquarium looks super fun! Where is it?