Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weekly Update

I am starting to think I might just update this blog once a week and include everything we did that week, we'll see how it goes!

Max and Bailey are deep into baseball/softball, and loving every second of it!
They are so fun to watch...
Max is so intense! He thinks he is a one man team and is in on every play,
Bailey is great! She is still a girly girl... the first time she got someone out, she jumped up and down yelling "I can't beleive it" and ran over to her friend Halle and hugged her:)

Bridger ran for 7th grade vice president and won!!!
He hung up posters and handed out hersey bars that said vote for Bridger!
I am so excited for him, I think he is really going to enjoy it!

Max's birthday party was so fun and so crazy, I didn't have time to take any very good pictures.
This is what you get!
(13-6 year olds)


4 comments:

Willis Family said...

What a busy week! You are such a good mommy!

The Jackson Three said...

Awesome new update....lets see.. great job on the baseball field Bailey and Max!
I'm so proud of you Bridger, you will be so great at student government!!
Looks like Max's party was wild fun!
Love to all
Nana

Britney said...

Looks like a fun time! You really have amazing kids. I have had a great time with Bridger this year. He is going to love Student Council!!

KJ said...

Such great kids you have - must have a cool mom, too!

This is really Nicole - I must have signed in on Mom's computer :)