Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whirlwind!!!

We went to a Chuckars game!
Most of us enjoyed it:)


I finally got brave enough to take the kids to the pool. watching 5 kids in the water terrifies me, but it was a great day!
Isn't this an awesome shot!
Bridger was so great to watch Grant so I could be in the deep end with Max and Madden!
Father's Day!!!
Bailey learned the theme song from the "Office" on the piano for Randy's gift, so cute!
My kids are so lucky to have the best Dad in the world!
My parents came for a few days and we hiked Sheep Falls

One of my Dad's classics, letting the kids walk on the ceiling!

3 comments:

Willis Family said...

Randy really is a good daddy! You are so brave to go to the pool! I struggle going grocery shopping with my 3 sometimes! You are such a good mommy;-)

Kathy said...

You have a beautiful family! And some great lookin grandparents!

Kim said...

What is a 'Chuckars game'?