Thursday, September 2, 2010

2 Posts in 1

Two of my sisters came to visit (it was so fun, I'll blog about that when I get the pictures!)  We ran a 10k in Idaho Falls.  It was so fun, I am not used to running with other people, and it was great to talk along the way!!!  I know my eyes are closed in this picture, but it is cute of Meghan and Monica (I'll take one for the team)


Here are some pictures of Grant, it's been a while!  He is giving kisses...crawling all over...and waving!  
So fun, he is also crawling up the stairs, walking along furntiure, saying hi Mom and Dad, and more, I'll blog about that later too!!!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I love how close your family is and that you guys still make the effort to see each other. Your little Grant is so flippin cute!

Kim said...

Cute pictures Lindsay!
I need to see that Grant boy and soon! He is growing up way too fast...I'm sure you would agree with that.
Thanks for sharing
Love you
Nana

Willis Family said...

That's fun that your sisters ran that race with you! Grant is soooooo sweet!