Thursday, December 9, 2010

San Diego for Thanksgiving

We took a great trip to San Diego to be with my family for Thanksgiving
It was so much fun...
We flew out of Idaho Falls for the first time, it was wonderful!
Convenient and small!

We flew into Long Beach, which is equally small, we even walked down the stairs to get off the plane
 I thought this was so cute... Everyone pulling thiers suitcase to the car rental!
 We got to watch our neices cheerlead!  Woohoo Abby and Lauren!
 We went to the U of U/San Diego State football game in the rain!

 We went to Disneyland and California Adventures!

 It was colder than I thought, so Max and Grant wore their jammies under their clothes on day 2
 Grant loved the Nemo ride!


 And the Turkeybowl!
Boys vs. Girls
Let me just say, girls rule!!!!!!


 Thanks for the fun trip!
We love you guys

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow Lindsay you got some great pictures...thanks for sharing!
That was such a fun trip!
Don't you wish we could do it all over again? I know I do...and I would add a few degrees to the temperature...just sayin :)
Plus one pic you must have missed...Our black friday adventure...all of it truly unforgettable!
Love you guys
Nana

Willis Family said...

I'm so jealous! That looks so great!

Sabra said...

Looks like a way fun trip!
How funny that it was so cold that they had to wear their p.j's under their clothes. (good idea though!)

Happy Birthday to Madden! I was looking at the pictures and thought that Hunter was not in them. Then I realized that was the day he did his own hair and put so much gel in it, it turned white! I barley recognized him. Hunter had so much fun and keeps talking about Madden's fun toys.