Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Neglected Blog

My blog is being neglected by no fault of its own

I'll try to catch up...
Randy and I ran in the Sawtooth Relay
We had a really fun team
We spent the day before the race sightseeing in Ketchum and Sun Valley
It was so beautiful
This was our team...
Randy, Meieli, James, Brenda, and Maime

 We started the race at 12:30 a.m.
It was dark and mountainous so we had to wear a headlight and reflective vest
They started 5 teams every fifteen minutes starting at midnight
 Everytime we completed a leg we got to check it off!!!
 This  is the view from the summit, breathtaking!


 James ran the hardest leg-straight uphill for 5 miles, yikes!
 Brenda is a rockstar runner-so fast


 I didn't want to be done when I was finished, it was so fun!!!
Here is my hunk of a husband...


After the race...
team socks and team shirts:)
Happy Pace

Can't wait to do it again!!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Love the socks and shirts!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!