Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm Updating My Blog, I Know it's Shocking!

The weather has turned.  We are home and inside for a whole day!  I am feeling slightly caught up on my little life, so I will update this blog!  My year is quaranteed to be crazy, so don't expect much.  I am not going to put any pressure on myself:)  I was completely uplifted by General Conference and now I am ready to be the mom/person I want to be!  After all, "this is what we were given time for"

Before the weather got cold, a bunch of friends went for one last hike in Hariman.
It was a great day and the kids all did great!  
The hike was just a mile and a half.  Max and Madden practically ran the whole thing.  There have been so many bears in the area and even an attack, so we were a little nervous.  We had a couple cans of bear spray and some kids had bear bells!  Every mom had a baby in a pack!  These moms are great and energetic about life!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Lindsay...you rock!!
Love,
Nana

Unknown said...

Awsome post! loved your blog keep updaing more and more btw you know about Adult Education Schools ?