Saturday, July 19, 2008

So Much To Do, We Do It All








Have you read the Sandra Boynton Book "Dinos To Go" about Zoomer the dinosaur?  That is how we feel in the summer.  We have so many fun summer things we love to do, we run like crazy trying to do them all.  This week has been no exception!  One little miracle happened upon us on Friday when I realized I left my camera at the spray park in Rexburg the day before.  We drove back down to look for it, but could not see it anywhere.  We decided to call a number posted on the wall for emergencies(I thought this was).  The number connected us to Rexburg City Hall and I gave them a description of my camera, and you guessed it someone had turned it in!  I love Rexburg and the nice, honest, lovely, wonderful, person that turned in my beautiful camera!  This week also included Max's first soccer game, Rigby Lake, and Bailey's annual dance garage sale(thank you to everyone that donated)! Whew, I need a nap!

7 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

You do need a nap! It all looks like so much fun!

The Jackson Three said...

You definitely deserve a nap. You guys are so busy - but do so much fun stuff! I love that Madden looks half asleep at the garage sale. And I love, love Max at the soccer game - how did he do?

Sabra said...

Looks like you have been way busy! And having tons of fun! Glad that you found your camera, Rexburg is so nice huh.

bryan and megan said...

Wow, you have been busy!! The garage sale was fun wasn't it?! I told Wyatt that Max was sad that he wasn't there to play with him. I told Wyatt that we were going to the Splash Park on Thursday and that Max would be there to play with him. He was soooo excited. Everytime that we have gone this summer he has had nobody but girls to play with. He was extatic that he finally gets a "BOY" friend to play with.

We will see you Thursday!

Kyle and Kat said...

Wow! You have been very busy. Glad you found us, cute blog!

Reynolds said...

I think I will go take a nap!!! Just reading about it all makes me tired!! i don't know how you do it all and still have a smile on your face all the time!!! Your amazing!

Kim said...

Wow you should be tired indeed...is there time to get tired when you are parents??? I don't think so...in fact there isn't even time for that as a grandparent!! You guys are great parents and it's partly because of that you have great kids! Keep on having fun...how about having some is a southernly direction???

Love you,
kim