Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bridger's Feildtrip!

Here is Bridger's class and his teacher, who we LOVE!  Hopefully Bailey gets her next year!
Mug Shot
The police officer locked the whole class in this cell
This is the whole class with Judge Walker.  He was so kind to all of us, explained everything that was happening the whole time.  We spent 2 hours watching him go through about 20 small cases.  I can't believe the things people do to get in trouble-what are they thinking?  I gave Bridger the always Choose The Right lecture after!


Today I got to go with Bridger to his middle school orientation!  I don't know who was more nervous, him or me.  How did he get old enough to go to middle school?  After the orientation all the kids were very excited and feeling ready for next year.  I am trying to figure out how to put the brakes on and slow things down a bit!

1 comment:

5moonbeams4us said...

Lindsay, you are such a great mom to support your kids all the time and go on so many field trips!