Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I really do have the best mom in the world!!!  She is my best friend and the best Nana to my kids!
I am also so grateful today to my sisters for everything they teach me about being a mom!!!
Monica
Niki
Meghan, who is the mom all of our kids want us to be!
Chrissy (Randy's sister)
Thanks to all of you, friends and family who have been such great examples and help to me.
I love being a mom more than anything.
It is not always easy, but so rewarding and fun.
I am so thankful I have the family and friends that I do to help me with this journey!
I love you!!!

2 comments:

Willis Family said...

You are the best mom I know! That's why I always call you for advice and I really value your opinion! I love you to pieces!!

Kim said...

OOhhhh Lindsay. You make me cry! It's happy tears so don't worry!
Ditto, ditto, and more ditto!
Love you
mom