Saturday, June 27, 2009

I actually have a lot to blog about!  It has been our busiest week of the summer.  All 4 kids have been in swimming lessons.  We go to the pool at 9am each morning with toys and lunch packed and camp out until everyone is done at noon.  2 of the days we had to go back for open swim because they hadn't had enough.  They have all had so much fun and done extremely well!  I was gearing up for Friday all week as being a really really busy day with a lot going on and barely enough time to get to it all(have you had days like that?)  Well, Randy was home all day and came along for the ride, thank goodness!  We were in between Bridger's and Madden's lesson when Madden got into the pool, he was the only one.  Bridger teacher came over to tell us everything he accomplished.  I looked up and there was Madden under water over his head!  What is a mom to do but jump in and grab him, even though the teacher was standing by my side in her swimsuit!!!  Madden was fine and ready to get right back in, that's the good news.  The bad news is I had my cell phone in my pocket and my camera around my neck!  Neither have worked since!  Maybe that is why I am up at 2:30 blogging about it!   Any ideas on drying out an iphone would be helpful!

After that fiasco we headed to the doctor for our ultrasound!!!  We got the news we have been anxiuosly awaiting!  We are having a boy!!!  We are so excited (and Bailey is doing pretty well)!  Now it is time to get serious about getting ready for our new addition (ok, maybe that will have to wait until school starts).

Also through the course of our strange day we made a quick appearance at a family reunion,a ward picnic, a baby shower, and a special birthday!  We also got 2 sets of bad news from 2 good friends who we will be praying for!

Just typing all of this made me tired, maybe I can go back to sleep now!
Good Night (i hope)

7 comments:

Willis Family said...

I didn't know that happened to Madden! How scary! I can't believe your Iphone may be broken!(and your camera).....but I am so glad he is okay!!! Your day yesterday was even crazier than I thought! SUPER MOM!(I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOUR BABY IS A BOY!!!!)

Kyle and Kat said...

Congratulations on your new little boy! Any names? I am glad Bailey is taking it well, she can always play with mine they would love it!
I am glad Madden is okay.
I hope the baby shower was good. I completely missed it between a funeral and swimming lessons I spaced. Not to mention making treats for the dinner last night. We did get some okay weather to party in though.
I am so excited for you guys.

The Jackson Three said...

That sounds like quite the day - hopefully you get a nap today. And congrats on the boy - I can't wait to meet him!

Autumn said...

Wow! What a week! I'm so glad Madden's ok. So scary!
Congratulations on another boy! I love having boys so much, the more the merrier.

bryan and megan said...

HOLY COW!!!! What a week! But sounds like fun!!
Congrats on baby boy! Is Bailey going to survive? I was hoping for a girl with her, but boys are fun, as you probably know!!!
I am pretty open the week after the 4th. Just not thursday. Let me know what works for you guys!! Can't wait to see you.

Kathy said...

Congratulations Lindsay! I know you are all excited! Sounds like the instructors should pay more attention to the water!! ;]

Kim said...

What a day! Isn't that how all your days are?? Just maybe Madden will turn out to be an Olympic Swimmer!
Sorry about your phone and camera..no one knows your pain better than I, as you well know. Like Mother like daughter. There are some things I do that maybe you should think twice about duplicating!!!
Love you
Kim