Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Love Dad's!!!


First to Randy, he really is the best!
He takes such good care of us, and loves to do fun things all the time...

camping with Bridger...
Daddy-Daughter dates with Bailey...
Sports with Max...
and anything Madden wants him to do!!!
What a super dad they have, I sure love him!!!

To My Dad...
who loves my kids so much, would do anything for and with them (they dont' even know what real pancakes are, only "Papa pancakes").
I am so thankful for the upbringing I had, and that my kids have such a great Papa!!!
Happy Father's day, I love you both!!!

3 comments:

Sabra said...

Looks like an awesome Dad, those kids are pretty lucky.
Travis & Sabra

bryan and megan said...

Happy Fathers Day to Randy!! And your dad, and Bryan, and my dad!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE your deck! And by the way, I am very JELOUS that you have one and I don't!!!

Kim said...

Lucky, lucky us to have so many great Dads in the family! Great pics!
Love
Nana