Monday, February 22, 2010

Swimming and Paint

We finally made it over to Jackson Hole to go swimming at the rec center! We have been wanting to go for a long time, and it was worth it...so fun!



That is all the pictures I took-it is hard to watch 5 kids in the water:)

also...we are painting the main level! It is looking great, I love the new color. I never realized how cold the old color was, I just thought it was bright and cheerful, but now it is cozy!
(Megan M. we used your color-come see!)

6 comments:

bryan and megan said...

Yes!!! I am coming right over!! Can't wait!! I will let you know my next FREE weekend!! Show pictures of the final product!! Did you decide to do a red wall??!! ;)

The swimming looks fun!! I haven't been to that swimming pool for a long time!!

bryan and megan said...

Oh, and I do not see any tape around those counters and doors. If Randy paints with out taping off he is AMAZING!! Next time.....i'm calling him to paint for me!~

Willis Family said...

I love the look of new paint! It looks awesome! The swimming looks fun!!!

Sabra said...

I LOVE the rec center in Jackson!! Looks like you guys had a great time.

I bet it WAS hard watching 5 kids in the water!!

How fun to get new paint!

Monica said...

Paint looks Great!! can't wait to see it in real life!
Make sure the kids brush up on their swimming skills.. we have a pool now!!!

Kim said...

Looks like you had a wet and wild time in Jackson, even Grant got wet!!
You are so lucky to live with a painter Lindsay. Changing color on your walls is like no big deal.
The color looks awesome.
Love you guys
Nana