Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What a Great Weekend!

We had some serious fun with great friends this weekend! McDaniels came to stay! We got to watch Madi dance, they had to watch lots of basketball, we went sledding on a GREAT sled hill, and ate too much!

this is Randy, Bridger and me


Madden fell asleep like this!

Grant slept through the whole thing!
Thanks for coming up, it was so fun!
This is just a cute picture! I think he might be a finger sucker-isn't it cute!
I am way behind on this blog, but I do have a cute, snuggly baby:)

3 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

Looks like tons of fun!

The Jackson Three said...

Looks like fun - I love the wipe-out picture. And Madden asleep on the snow machine is hilarious.

Kim said...

Looks so fun....I gotta get me some of that fun. And I just gotta get me some of that baby to hug and kiss.
Can't wait for this weekend!
Nana