Monday, May 16, 2011

All the Extra Things...

First...
Bailey has started playing the flute this year!
She has caught on quickly and loves it
She played in the school's Spring Concert and did a great job!


Then...
 Madden graduated from Preschool!
This year has flown by...
He has learned a lot and made huge improvements
I think he is ready for Kndergarten
not so sure I am :-( 




 This is my new way to keep Grant quiet and still
watching a show on my phone
please dont judge me, I get desperate...
 Then...
Madden had and end of the year tye-dye party and picnic
no pictures of the tye-dye, it was fun and messy
 Then...
We had our last "Lunch Bunch" at our house
It has been really fun for these kids this year
8 kids from our ward go to kindergarten next year!!!
Thanks to Annie for organizing it!
 Friday night Bailey decided to make rainbow cupcakes
they turned out so cute,
it might be a new favorite

It was a great week with lots of big activities!!!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I do whatever it takes to keep kids quiet too! I love that you'll admit it. :)

The Ashton Hills said...

I'm just impressed that Grant will sit and watch period! Why would it matter what people think anyway? ;)