Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sisters Weekend

I got to spend 4 great days with my sisters last weekend
We love being together and had so much fun together...
Niki brought Curtis and Kate, and we got to love on them...

 We went to a Zumba class...
 We ate out at some fun places...
This is breakfast at Magelby's Fresh
 We got pedicures and manicures
It felt so good, I had just run 12 miles so it felt great to get my feet pampered...




 Meghan always keeps us laughing...

 We went rollerblading, hehehe...
 We had a very special Mother's Day
I love my Mom SSSOOOO much
She is literally the BEST person I know!
 We got to visit both of our Grandmas, love them too


4 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

So glad you got to have a get-a-way! How fun!!! Have I mentioned how much I love your family?

The Jackson Three said...

Such a fun weekend. Lets start planning the next one now! :)

Willis Family said...

That's so special that you got to do this! You are so lucky to have sisters! If Steph were still here, I'd imagine that we would do stuff like this! Luckily, I have some pretty awesome brothers;)....I wonder how they'd feel about some pedicures.......

Monica said...

Too much fun... and went by WAY too fast!